Obtaining Coverage Outside of AEP (Open Enrollment)
Medicare recipients can obtain or make changes to their current coverage outside of the open enrollment period (AEP - Oct 15th – Dec 7th) due to special circumstances. These situations include:
- - YOU HAVE BOTH MEDI-CAL AND MEDICARE (Medi-Medi)
- - MOVED TO A NEW ADDRESS (In some cases)
- - HAD A BIRTHDAY RECENTLY
- - YOU ARE DIABETIC OR HAVE HEART DISEASE
- - LOST EMPLOYER/RETIREE COVERAGE INVOLUNTARILY OR VOLUNTARILY
- - THIS WAS YOUR FIRST TIME ON A MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLAN
- - YOU WANT TO EVALUATE YOUR CURRENT UNION OR GOVERNMENT PLAN
Please give us a call at 805-466-9048 so we can make this as easy as possible!
This is a general overview. Give us a call for specifics.