Commonly referred to as “open enrollment,” this is the time of year when Medicare recipients have the opportunity to make specific changes to their coverage for the coming year that will take effect January 1st.
This is what you can do:
- ENROLL IN A MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLAN (MEDICARE PART C)
- SWITCH TO A DIFFERENT MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLAN
- ENROLL IN A STAND-ALONE PRESCRIPTION DRUG PLAN (PART D)
- SWITCH TO A DIFFERENT STAND-ALONE PRESCRIPTION DRUG PLAN
Since 2021 is so unique, we are offering to complete your new enrollment by:
- SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT AT OUR OFFICE
- AN APPOINTMENT AT YOUR HOME
- OVER-THE-PHONE APPOINTMENT AND WE WILL MAIL YOU YOUR APPLICATION
- MEETING AT A COFFEE SHOP OR RESTAURANT
- ZOOM VIDEO MEETING
Open Enrollment Period (OEP)
January 1st – March 31st
Medicare recipients enrolled in a Medicare Advantage plan have a few options during this period. Enrollees can:
- DISENROLL FROM THEIR CURRENT MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLAN AND RETURN TO ORIGINAL MEDICARE AND PURCHASE A STAND-ALONE PRESCRIPTION PLAN OF THEIR CHOICE
- SWITCH TO A DIFFERENT MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLAN WITHIN THE ZIP CODE THAT YOU RESIDE
Please give us a call at 805-466-9048 so we can make this as easy as possible!
This is a general overview. Give one of our Atascadero, CA based agents a call for specifics.